29 April 2009

Internettings!

So, I missed both Friday and Monday's posts because I was busy working on the store's new website, which is probably how you got here.

www.ComicZoneAZ.com - Check it out!

Also, my mom, Linda, has a blog about her experiences in being a co-owner of Comic Zone. You can read her musings at comiczonelinda.blogspot.com

In other news, my friend from across the pond, the incomparable Lord Mitz has been updating his newest webcomic, Plan B!. Check that out over on www.GoonPatrol.com/planb

And, finally, my cousin, Alex, and I have been working on our own webcomic for the past several weeks, Hawk & Kid. You can read our work over on my personal website, www.PsychoAndy.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new website! AND I love Hawk & Kid.

    Oh, and I love you too. :D

    ReplyDelete